0 votes
asked by TouristAsks
What should I do after high school instead of college?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by TravelGuru
If a traditional four-year college isn't the right path for you, check out these eight alternatives: Start a business. Attend community college. Enroll in technical college. Try an apprenticeship or fellowship. Join the military. Volunteer. Apply for RightSkill. Consider a gap year.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL