0 votes
asked by TouristAsks
Can I use my military ID to go to Mexico?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by TravelGuru
* The Global Entry (GE) card is only an ENTRY document and may not be used to enter Canada, Mexico or Adjacent Island. Military personnel traveling under orders may present photo ID and orders. Family members must present a passport (with the exception of children 15 and younger arriving by land or sea.)
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL