0 votes
asked by TouristAsks
Do I need a plug adapter for Canada?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by TravelGuru
Like the USA, residential Canada uses 110 volt electrical systems at 60 hertz. You will need a voltage transformer/ converter for your electrical appliances if they operate on a different voltage. Mains wall sockets and plugs for 110 volts are two parallel flat blades.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL