0 votes
asked by TouristAsks
Can you use expired passport to cross border?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by TravelGuru
If your passport is expired you will most likely be sent for a secondary inspection. Your entry into the U.S. will be at the discretion of the border official. Some tribes have developed an approved "Enhanced Tribal Card" which is similar to an Enhanced Drivers License and is a valid border crossing document.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL