0 votes
asked by TouristAsks
Can you cross the Mexican border with a birth certificate?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by TravelGuru
You cannot use a birth certificate, ID, and SSC as documentation to enter the United States: Take note: changes in U.S. law took effect June 1, 2009; you can no longer cross the border with only a birth certificate and driver's licence. U.S. Passport Cards. Enhanced Driver's Licenses Trusted.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL