0 votes
asked by TouristAsks
Do you need a converter for Israel?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by TravelGuru
The short answer is: Visiting from the US or Canada, you need a device that's both a plug adapter specifically made for Israel AND a voltage converter. Coming from Europe or other countries that have 220-230 voltage systems, you only need a simple plug converter.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL