+1 vote
asked by BestTravel
Do I need a voltage converter for my iPhone?

1 Answer

+1 vote
answered by BestTravel
Yes, you can use the simple adapter. If you read the tiny fine print on the plug end you see "110-240V 50-60Hz" which means it will work on most common electrical systems around the world without a transformer. Yes, it is perfectly safe to use a simple adapter for EU. You do not need additional transformers.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL