0 votes
asked by Question
Can my child's father stop me moving away UK?

2 Answers

0 votes
answered by Expert
Many parents believe that they can move away with a child in their care, without the other parent's consent. However, the parent remaining could apply to the Court for an order preventing the move.
0 votes
answered by VideoGuide
Voice of the Child of Divorce

Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL