0 votes
asked by Question
How can I stay in the Philippines permanently?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Expert
Tourists staying more than 6 months must obtain an Emigration Clearance Certificate(ECC) from BI. You must submit the proper form along with 3 passport-sized photographs and the visa fees. Permanent residents temporarily leaving the country must apply for a re-entry permit with BI.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL