0 votes
asked by Question
Can you use birth certificate instead of Passport to Mexico?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Expert
Identification Acceptable for Crossing U.S./ Mexico Borders by Land. It was the case for decades that U.S. citizens could use a combination of proof of U.S. citizenship, like a birth certificate and a driver's license or other state-issued photo ID, to return from Mexico to the U.S.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL