0 votes
asked by Question
Do I need a converter in Europe?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Expert
Remember: an adapter plug doesn't convert the voltage. Plug Adapter - an interface that attaches between the American two-pronged plug and a specific European socket. Power Converter (or transformer) - converts the European 220v to 110 volts so that American appliances will operate on European Current.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL