0 votes
asked by Question
Can you take someone else's child across the border?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Expert
Children Traveling without Both Parents. It is strongly recommended that if only one parent is crossing the border with a child under age 18 that they have a Consent Letter from the other parent granting permission to take the child out of the country. There is no requirement that a letter be notarized.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL