0 votes
asked by Question
Can you use an expired passport as photo ID?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Expert
Expired Passport as ID By providing an expired passport, you establish both. If, on the other hand, you have lost your passport, you must once again search for government issued photo ID and your certified birth certificate.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL