0 votes
7 views
asked by Question
Can dead mold make you sick?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Expert
In some cases, mold in your home can make you sick, especially if you have allergies or asthma. Whether or not you 're allergic to molds, mold exposure can irritate your eyes, skin, nose, throat, and lungs. Here's what you can do to combat mold problems, and take care of yourself and your home.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL
...