0 votes
asked by Question
Can you enter US from Canada with expired passport?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Expert
3 Answers. No, you should not be allowed into Canada with only an expired Passport as it is not a valid ID. If you enter Canada using Proof of Citizenship, you should expect trouble returning to the US with only an expired Passport as the Canadian and US border requirements are different, even for US Citizens.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL