0 votes
asked by Question
What do I need to travel to Europe from USA?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Expert
What do I need to enter the Schengen area? A U.S. passport (with applicable visas, if needed), valid for at least 90 days beyond your intended date of departure from the Schengen area. Sufficient passport validity for each country you will visit. Justifiable purpose of travel.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL