0 votes
asked by Question
Do I need a letter to take my child to Mexico?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Expert
Accordingly, the Embassy recommends all minors traveling without both parents carry a notarized consent letter at all times in the event airline or Mexican immigration officials request one. Travelers should contact the Mexican Embassy, the nearest Mexican consulate, or INM for more information.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL