0 votes
asked by Question
Is an expired passport valid ID for employment?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Expert
No. Expired documents are no longer acceptable for Form I-9. However, you may accept Employment Authorization Documents (Forms I-766) and Permanent Resident Cards (Forms I-551) that appear to be expired on their face, but have been extended by USCIS. One document matches the name entered in Section 1.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL