0 votes
asked by Question
What do I do with my expired passport?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Expert
Make sure that it is undamaged and that it was not issued more than 15 years ago. The expired passport must be submitted with the application in order for a renewal by mail to be valid. Complete Form DS-82. This can be obtained either online through the U.S. Department of State website or from your local post office.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL