+1 vote
asked by BestTravel
Can I stay in US with expired passport?

2 Answers

0 votes
answered by BestTravel
A US visa is valid even if the passport it is placed in expires. You just need the visa and a valid passport ; they don't have to be the same document. But remember, you can only stay in the country as long as the I-94 you were given by CBP when you arrived, regardless of the visa's expiration date.
0 votes
answered by VideoGuide
Change of Status after a Visa  Overstay: San Diego Immigration Lawyer

Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL