0 votes
asked by BestTravel
What plug adapter do I need for Mexico?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by BestTravel
This means that you will not need a converter or transformer but just a travel adaptor, because Mexico operates on a 127V supply voltage, which is within the 110-240V range that the dual voltage appliance operates on.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL