0 votes
asked by BestTravel
Do I need a notarized letter to travel with child within us?

2 Answers

0 votes
answered by BestTravel
According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), all U.S. citizens must show a valid passport if re-entering the country by air. This includes children of any age. A notarized letter of consent will be required for children who travel without one or both of their parents or legal guardians.
0 votes
answered by VideoGuide
Travel Consent Letters

Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL