0 votes
asked by Question
Do I need travel insurance for Amsterdam?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Expert
British citizens should have their free European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), which can be used in Amsterdam. However, it's important to remember to still have travel insurance in place to be able to cover the costs of any unexpected medical treatment the EHIC might not cover, including repatriation costs.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL