0 votes
asked by Question
Can a US citizen stay in the Philippines for more than a year?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Expert
U.S. citizens may enter the Philippines for purposes of tourism without a visa if they present their U.S. passport, valid for at least six months after their date of entry into the Philippines, and a return ticket to the United States or an onward ticket to another country. Read More …
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL