+1 vote
asked by TouristAsks
Do I need a voltage converter for South Africa?

1 Answer

+1 vote
answered by TravelGuru
You need a voltage converter in South Africa, when living in the United States of America! Because you also need a power plug adapter, you should consider a combined plug adapter / voltage converter. Also the frequency in South Africa (50 Hz) differs from the frequency in the United States of America (60 Hz).
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL