0 votes
asked by Question
Is there a number in Michigan for filing complaints against businesses during the coronavirus disease emergency?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Expert
Michigan residents are urged to report any violation of the Consumer Protection Act online or by calling 877-765-8388.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL