0 votes
asked by Question
What kind of doctor can diagnose Ehlers Danlos?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by Expert
Most medical doctors should be able to diagnose EDS and HSD. However, because the Ehlers - Danlos syndromes are genetic disorders, primary care physicians often provide their patients with referrals to a geneticist.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL