0 votes
asked by TouristAsks
Do I need an adapter in Europe?

2 Answers

0 votes
answered by TravelGuru
American appliances run on 110 volts, while European appliances are 220 volts. Most gadgets are "dual voltage," which means they work on both American and European current. Many sockets in Europe are recessed into the wall; your adapter should be small enough so that the prongs seat properly in the socket.
0 votes
answered by VideoGuide
What kind of Adapters and Converters Are Needed For Europe?

Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL