0 votes
asked by TouristAsks
Do I need an adapter for China?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by TravelGuru
Most travelers to China will probably need only a voltage converter, a small box that uses a plug adapter to plug into the socket. If you're planning to bring a large appliance that will use electricity for long periods, such as a television, you'll need a voltage transformer.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL