0 votes
asked by TouristAsks
Can I cross the border with a criminal record?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by TravelGuru
Making sure you're okay to cross the border If you have been convicted of a crime in Canada the only way to be 100% sure you are able to legally cross the US border is to have received an approved US entry waiver from the American government. The process of applying for a US waiver is long and tedious.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL