0 votes
asked by TouristAsks
Can a US citizen live permanently in the Philippines?

1 Answer

+1 vote
answered by TravelGuru
However, in excess of 30 days, U.S. citizens must either apply for a visa at the nearest Philippine Consular Establishments in the US prior to travel or upon arrival in the Philippines at the Bureau of Immigration(BI), Magallanes Drive, Port Area, Intramuros, Manila, (63-2) 465-2400.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL