0 votes
asked by TouristAsks
Do I need a letter to travel with my child within Canada?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by TravelGuru
The following is a list of documents that may be required: Canadian passport. Consent letter confirming that the child has permission to travel abroad (e.g. when taking a trip alone or with only one parent) Supporting identification, such as a birth certificate or citizenship card.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL