+2 votes
asked by BestTravel
What is needed for a minor to travel internationally?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by BestTravel
"It is advisable to have the minor carry a written notarized consent letter from both parents (if both are listed on the child's certificate of birth) before sending your child to travel as a minor with a guardian or chaperone." You should know about REAL ID, the new identification required for domestic air travel.
Welcome to All about Travel site, where you can find questions and answers on everything about TRAVEL